Make-believe is more than a child's game!

Friday, February 20, 2009

March is just a week away. Wow!

Time honestly seems to fly by! Only a week until March? Yikes! I've got a newsletter to get out...

Okay, here's what's coming up for March:

1. I'm interviewing a really neat lady - Author Keta Diablo, a published erotic historical romance and erotic fantasy writer. Read the interview on this blog on Monday, March 2nd. If you want to get a sneak peak of Keta, visit her blog -Keta's Keep at http://www.ketaskeep.blogspot.com or visit her on the web at http://www.ketadiablo.com.

2. Read a new poem by Alisha Tags in my creative corner. She's a talented poet and a great friend that I recently discovered on myspace. Her poem is titled Cherry Blossom Angel. Also in the creative corner, I am posting my article about my interview with David Baldacci...just in case anyone missed it the first time around!

3. Be on the lookout for an exerpt from Altered Beginnings. I've been promising to put one out there...well, here it comes...sometime in March! Keep checking back!

No comments: