Make-believe is more than a child's game!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! I have a gift...

My guessing contest is now closed, and here are the official results:

The winner of the gift certificate to www.tarot.com is David Wright with a guess of 387 pages... Congratulations, David! You were one page off. What an amazing guess! Any psychic powers there....hmmmm....

The book is called The Ghosts of Virginia Volume II by L.B. Taylor, Jr. It is a fascinating account of ghost "tales" and "stories" through Virginia, a very interesting read. It has a very high rating at amazon.com! But, I wouldn't recommend it as a bedtime story! : )

This was so much fun. I want to extend my deepest appreciation for everyone that participated. The contest was a big success and I really enjoyed it!

David, you will find your prize in your inbox! Everyone remember to keep checking back for my next contest!

No comments: