Make-believe is more than a child's game!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello 2010!

My blog The Smiling Pains of Novelist Destiny Booze is changing. I'm adding a new themed day into the blog schedule.

Every Friday (let's make it a Fun Friday), I will be posting emails from readers. Please help me get this off to a great start by sending me some fun stuff in, okay? The emails can be a question to me (almost anything goes), a comment, a review, a personal embarrassing moment would make my day (lol), your personal story of success, an experience worth sharing, or it can be anything you have to say. It's all about you. What do you want to say every Friday?

Submit emails to destinybooze@gmail.com. Also, please keep sending me submissions for my creative corner. I'm truly loving everyone's work!

I'm also considering one more themed day and I want to put it up to a vote. The choices are: (1) Amazing Stories, (2) Picture of the Week, (3) The world through the eyes of _______ (fill in the blank with a different person each week, like a child, a senior, a brother, a mother), or... (4) (this will probably surprise you) a Destiny's venting day. Does Desitny vent? Yes, she does!

So, what do you think?

While you're voting, let me know if you want to keep my two current themed days: A Smile Every Sunday and Motivational Monday.

Send your votes to destinybooze@gmail.com. I can't wait to hear what you think!

It's going to be a great year! I can feel it!

No comments: