Make-believe is more than a child's game!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Want to know what I read?

I'm frequently asked who my favorite authors are. So, here's the answer. I will read anything ever written by Tami Hoag, Dean Koontz or Allison Brennan. I LOVE those authors, absolutely love them.

With that said, I read a whole lot. My favorite genres are romantic suspense, mystery, thriller and horror. Reading is a passionate hobby of mine. If a book is laying around, no matter what type, I will most likely pick it up and give it a try.

Like so many others in the world, I fell in love with TWILIGHT by Stephenie Meyer, so I've been mixing in some paranormal reads lately. I wish I could kiss Stephenie for bringing so many new readers to the business, or for enticing former readers to return. So many people are rediscovering their love of books and that's awesome! Yay for TWILIGHT!

I'm a reviewer for Romance Junkies. http://www.romancejunkies.com I'll let everyone know when I do new reviews if you're interested in my opinion on some of the books I read.

Okay, your turn. Who are your favorite authors?

2 comments:

Just Joany said...

I really like reading kids' books. One of my favorites is Junie B. Jones. If you want a really good laugh, begin reading about Junie B. and you'll forget any troubles. Great reads. ~ Just Joany
Red Wagon Flights

Destiny Booze, Novelist said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Joany!