Make-believe is more than a child's game!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

June 2009 Newsletter

Hello!

Do you want to be a hero? Join my contest!...
…and win a signed copy of Altered Beginnings!

I want to give my book away to an everyday hero – someone who really goes the extra mile for others. It doesn’t have to be anyone with superhuman powers. To me, a hero is someone that wears clothes from a thrift shop to save money for his or her family’s budget, someone that asks themselves what little thing he or she can do to make his or her spouse happy every single day, someone that smiles when he or she walks down the street to everyone – even the vagrant sitting at the corner. The list could go on and on!

So, are you a hero? Does this sound like you or someone you know?

Nominate an “everyday hero” by emailing me at destinybooze@gmail.com. It’s okay to nominate yourself! In the entry, include the reason that this person is a hero. This isn’t an essay. One or two sentences will do.

I will accept entries beginning today until Wednesday, July 1st. Be bold and give yourself a nomination! I dare you, double-dare you, or even triple-dare you!
Go to www.destinybooze.com for complete details!

What's New for July?

• For July's addition to the creative corner, I'm looking for an entry. Anyone have something they would like to add? Send me an email and let me know.
• I'm a featured author on Jenny Gilliam's website! Keep checking my website for the link!
• July 4th is my anniversary. My family and I are going camping, and I will be taking a few days off. How about you? Have you taken the time to relax any this summer? Don't miss the fireworks this year!

No comments: